ACTION DAYS – DAYS OF OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES
– FOR YOUNGSTERS FROM 12 TO 16
This program provides the opportunity to be outdoors in a safe and healthy environment. During the these days that we spent together at Campo do Vale we want to promote contact with Nature through sensory activities and care for space. We promote group collaboration activities that provide participants with tools to communicate in a positive way, while having fun and creating bonds and friendships.
Physical activity is present in order to contribute to the physical development and well-being of the participants. We promote the use of “Green skills” so that participants can begin to acquire the necessary skills to be able to create a more sustainable future and together contribute to the restoration of our ecosystems.
22nd and 23rd of April.
WHEREAt Quinta Vale da Lama – in our educational Campus Campo do Vale, with activities all over Vale da Lama farm (Odiáxere Lagos)
See here how to get to the farm – Quinta do Vale da Lama.
What to bring?
For Residential Action Days:
– Clothes suitable for the season + water bottle, backpack, hat and sunscreen, trainers (2pairs);
– Tent (if you have one), sleeping bag, blanket, pillow, toiletries;
– Mask for use in closed spaces;
– Bathing suit and towel (for Spring / Summer Action days).
Youngsters aged 12 to 16
– Nature Walks on the farm and surrounding areas;
– Nature connection activities: sensorial activities and games, creating green spaces (in the garden, foodforest, creating houses for wildlife);
– Group dynamics: collaboration and cooperation games;
– Team games – sports.
PRICE* – 95€
PRICE FOR MEMBERS – 80€
* There are scholarships available for this program. For more information, please email us
– Personal accident insurance;
– Animators with PND training and professional competence (in a ratio of 1 for every 6 children) present in the summer camp;
– Activities, travel and materials of rapid wear;
– Food (5 meals a day – breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner);- PND coordinator present.
– PND Coordinator present.
Rachel Marsden: 969 760 575**
967 620 397**
282 697 862*
Campo do Vale – 282 792 673*
*(Call to national fixed network)
**(Call to national mobile network)
How to participate?
1- Download the Internal Regulations, the Pedagogical Plan of Animation of PND Summer Camps and the COMPLETE CONTINGENCY PLAN Summer Activities and read them carefully.
2- Fill in the Registration Form.
3- Download the term of responsability, fill it in, scan it (only scanned documents will be accepted, photographs are not accepted) and send it to email@example.com;
4- Wait for confirmation;
5- Proceed to payment:
Caixa de Crédito Agrícola
NIB: 0045 7194 4015 2135 1713 6
IBAN: PT50 0045 7194 40152135171 36
Number : 967620397
Please put your name in the Description
6-Send proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org;
7- Show up on the 1st day of the activity (with registration forms in paper).