ACTION DAYS – DAYS OF OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES
– FOR YOUNGSTERS FROM 12 TO 16
This program provides the opportunity to be outdoors in a safe and healthy environment. During the these days that we spent together at Campo do Vale we want to promote contact with Nature through sensory activities and care for space. We promote group collaboration activities that provide participants with tools to communicate in a positive way, while having fun and creating bonds and friendships.
Physical activity is present in order to contribute to the physical development and well-being of the participants. We promote the use of “Green skills” so that participants can begin to acquire the necessary skills to be able to create a more sustainable future and together contribute to the restoration of our ecosystems.
– October 23 and 24.
– December (date soon).
At Quinta Vale da Lama – in our educational Campus Campo do Vale, with activities all over Vale da Lama farm (Odiáxere Lagos)
What to bring?
For Non-Residential Action Days:
– Clothes suitable for the season + water bottle, backpack, hat and sunscreen, trainers;
– Food: morning snack, lunch, afternoon snack;
– Mask for use in closed spaces;
– Bathing suit and towel (for Spring / Summer Action days);
Youngsters aged 12 to 16
– Nature Walks on the farm and surrounding areas;
– Nature connection activities: sensorial activities and games, creating green spaces (in the garden, foodforest, creating houses for wildlife);
– Group dynamics: collaboration and cooperation games;
– Team games – sports.
– 10th, 11th and 12th of June – from 9h00 to 18h00 – 60€
– October (information coming soon);
– December (information coming soon).
– Personal accident insurance;
– Animators with PND training and professional competence (in a ratio of 1 for every 6 children) present in the summer camp;
– Activities, travel and materials of rapid wear;
– PND Coordinator present.
How to participate?
1- Download the registration form.
2- Fill in the form and scan and send to firstname.lastname@example.org;
3- Wait for confirmation;
4- Proceed to payment:
Caixa de Crédito Agrícola
NIB: 0045 7194 4015 2135 1713 6
IBAN: PT50 0045 7194 40152135171 36
Number : 967620397
Please put your name in the Description
5-Send proof of payment to email@example.com;
6- Show up on the 1st day of the activity (with registration forms in paper).