Strategic and Sustainable Development Goals
Providing learning experiences in connection with nature is our contribution in Regeneration Education
To be able to create a greener, more inclusive, and healthier future for all, we need access to opportunities of innovative learning and transformative experiences that allow us to discover, learn, practice, and share new ways of thinking, feeling, and acting in a changing world.
Strategic Objectives 2021-23
– Consolidate and increase the response of sensitization activities, study visits and schools
– Diversify the public and increase the number of participants in training activities and workshops
– Increase capacity building opportunities for ecosystem and biodiversity restoration
– Recover and develop the infrastructure and materials of our educational space
– Train young people for entrepreneurship in the areas of animation and ecosystem regeneration
– Increase our participation in networks and strategic partnerships for regional bio-impact
We are aligned:
With the Sustainable Development Goals
With the United Nations Decade of Ecosystem Restoration:
The United Nations Decade of Ecosystem Restoration, declared in early March 2021 by the UN General Assembly, aims to intensify the restoration of degraded and destroyed ecosystems as a measure to combat the climate crisis. To support this direction we are growing our educational response.